Klook.com

Thursday, July 20, 2017

,

Am I the only one who thinks that this is heart-fluttering?

Senior: Go to sleep now!
OP: Huk.. Senior, aren't you going to sleep?
Senior: I will. After I make sure you're going to sleep.
OP: Senior, you should go to sleep as well! ㅎㅎ..
Senior: Ok, good night
OP: Okayy
Senior: Alright 
OP: Good night~
Senior: Okay

There's this senior at school who is 2 years older than me..ㅠㅠ I really like him and he suddenly sent a friend request and sent me a text like that in Facebook.. So I sent this screen capture to my friend, I asked her if this was heart-flutteringㅠㅠㅠ And she said, 'What's so heart-fluttering about this? You get your heart fluttered over the smallest things..' It's probably because I have never been in relationship before.. That's why my heart flutters over simple things like that.. Am I the only one who thinks that this is heart-fluttering???ㅠㅠ

[+14][-34]

1. [+13][-2] Seems like these Pann girls are jealous to see the relationship between you and your crush..? The OP just states that she thinks it's heart-fluttering, but why are there so many negative comments here.. Anyway OP, good luck^^

2. [+13][-2] OP-ya, don't mind about the negative comments, they're just jealous because things are turning out well for you and your crush.. My crush, who is a senior in my school, also texts me like thatㅋㅋㅎㅋㅎㅋ

3. [+9][-1] 'I will. After I make sure you'r going to sleep' is not heart-fluttering at all, it sounds like the words that cheaters would say.. What's heart-fluttering in this text is how the senior keeps on messaging the OP even after saying that he's going to sleep, it indicates that he doesn't want to stop texting the OP..

4. [+4][-0] Why are there so many downvotes? I like people who are sweet like thatㅎㅎㅎ It sounds heart-fluttering to me..

5. [+4][-0] Are the OP and I the only one who thinks it's heart-fluttering..? Or is it just because I haven't been in relationship before, just like the OP..?

6. [+2][-4] You should've made a better story line.. It's to cringy I think I'm going to throw up, ew..

7. [+1][-0] I want to exchange messages with my crush as well.. I have no problems joking around with any guys, but when it comes to my crush, my head suddenly just goes blankㅠㅠ Anyway, OP.. I wish you all the best!

8. [+1][-0] That's just a senior taking care of his junior.. I've gone through the same thing which made me decide to confess my feelings to my senior, but I ended up embarrassing myself..ㅎㅎ I mean, it's not bad to have a small hope but just make sure you don't expect something big from him..

9. [+1][-0] Hm.. Why are there a lot of downvotes in this post..?

10. [+1][-1] Don't do that. It's cheesy af..
trazy.com