Klook.com

Monday, June 19, 2017

,

What's the best thing that you've ever done to make your visual look better?

For me, I went on a diet, started using contact lenses, and doing my eyebrowsㅋㅋㅋ
Oh and I also started using concealers and draw aegyo sal beneath my eyes..
I also started to put some attention on my fashion style..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+185][-20]

1. [+106][-1] Taking off my glasses.. It was a miracle..

2. [+69][-1] Taking off my glasses and started to use contact lenses..ㅋㅋㅋ People around me started to treat me in different way since then..

3. [+62][-2] Just.. started doing make up? Make up is both the best and the worst thing I'm at.. I've improved a lot that's why I look really different when with make up, I can't go out of my house with bare face anymore now.. Make up helps me to gain confidence..

4. [+21][-2] Using double eyelid tape.. It makes a big difference..

5. [+20][-1] Cutting my fringes.. My whole life is divided into two parts, the first part is back when I still have no fringes, and the second one is after I cut it.. 

6. [+12][-5] Getting a double eyelid surgery.. I became a human after that, people around me started to treat me in different way since then..

7. [+11][-2] Does going on a diet make a big difference..? Please tell me..

8. [+10][-1] Back then, I don't understand why people use eye shadows, contouring, mascara, etc.. But now, I can't live without it..

9. [+10][-1] Gaining weight (I was underweight), cutting my hair short, and finding the right lip tint color that suits me the best..

10. [+10][-1] Drawing aegyo sal and some contouring.. 
trazy.com