Klook.com

Monday, June 19, 2017

, , , , , ,

Honestly, inside your hearts..

You still have Kim Jonghyun, Im Youngmin, and Yoo Seonho inside your hearts, right?

My fixed pick made it into the final line-up but I can't stop thinking about them not making it to the top 11, I can't help but always tear up at those thoughts of them..

[+1,522][-146]

1. [+278][-14] Hyungseob too..

2. [+201][-3] But honestly, I already expected that Bugileader and Maknae Seonho will end up like this.. It's too bad that we will not get to see anymore chemistry between Minhyun and Seonho..

3. [+195][-4] I can relate so much.. My fixed pick made it to the final debut, but I get sad at the thoughts of Bugi, Seonho, and Paca not making it to the top 11.. I guess I liked them way too much..

4. [+73][-4] Bugi, Paca, Seobie, Seonho, Ponyo..ㅠㅠ

5. [+57][-3] Jung Sewoon..ㅠㅠ

6. [+49][-0] Yoo Seonho.. I fell in love with him because of this expressions..ㅠㅠ

7. [+49][-1] Ahn Hyungseob too.. I still have 4 of them inside of my heart..ㅠㅠ

8. [+44][-0] My favorite trainee gets to debut, but I'm feeling happy and sad at the same time.. I guess I liked the eliminated trainees way too much.. I really love Wanna One, but I also feel sad at the same time.. I'm in dilemma..ㅠㅠ

9. [+33][-0] I still have them in my thoughts.. I'm tearing up just by looking at their faces, I mean it..ㅠㅠ

10. [+31][-2] Hyungseob too..
trazy.com