Klook.com

Saturday, June 3, 2017

, , ,

Do you find Park Woojin likeable?

He's my favorite trainee, it's obvious that I like him no matter what he does.
I'm curious about the other people who vote for other trainees!
What do you think about Park Woojin?


[+328][-18]

1. [+78][-1] I like him so much

2. [+74][-1] He's getting more and more handsome as the time passes by.. His skills are getting better too these days.. I like how he's always honest and speaks in dialect.. He doesn't have any scandalous past.. Oh, and I also like how he always surprises us with unexpected things he do..  Am I falling for him?

3. [+64][-1] Hyungseob is my favorite trainee but I like Park Woojin so much!!ㅎㅎ

4. [+33][-1] I like him because he's talented

5. [+32][-1] Seonho is my favorite but I like Park Woojin a!! lot!!!! I want him to debut together with Seonho..

6. [+24][-1] I'm voting for another trainee but I have to admit that I find him very very likeable.. I was worried for him because he got low ranking at first, but I'm a little bit relieved now that he's starting to make his way up!

7. [+23][-1] I'm Daniel's fan, and if you ask me, of course I find Woojin really likeable~~ He's handsome, talented, has a good personality and also s..sexy.. How can I not like him?ㅠㅠ I wonder why he doesn't rank high, I'm voting for him too anyway! Hopefully he can get into the top 11 and make his debutㅠㅠ I'm gonna do everything to make him and Daniel debut!

8. [+21][-0] I'm not his fan and I usually don't care much about other trainees beside my bias.. I don't even read any other posts about other trainees, but strangely.. I can't help but read posts about himㅋㅋㅋ I don't watch any other fancams beside my bias' and Woojin's! I think I'm falling for him!! I find him really likeable!!ㅎㅎ

9. [+21][-2] Woojinieㅜㅜㅜㅜ

10. [+20][-1] I'm supporting Park Woojin no matter what.. Let's debut!

trazy.com