Klook.com

Sunday, April 16, 2017

, ,

Pledis amazes fans with their great job

There is this fan who has been doing sexual harassment towards Pristin, he's a member of an online community called DC. He uploaded a post in the community saying that he got the chance to go to Pristin's fansign. In that post, he explained what was he going to do at the fansign. This was what he going to hand to one of the members at the fansign:

'If I'm lucky, I will get to date these type of women next year. But for now, please listen to what I'm saying. I concerned a lot whether if I should say this, right in front of you, right now. But anyway, Kyulkyung, you're really perfect to me. This worthless heart of mine, will keep on loving you for a long time, until you turn into this, Kyulkyung (pictures). This is my Christmas in May present for you. Kyulkyung-ah, I love you!'

Fans found out about this guy, and reported it to Pledis.

Long story short, this guy made it into the fansign. He brought the sketchbook with him, and gave each members dolls. And everytime he handed the dolls to the girls, the manager took it even before the girls touched it, and threw it away to the box in the back of the stageㅋㅋㅋㅋ And when it's finally his turn to sit in front of Kyulkyung, the manager quickly took the sketchbook and threw it awayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

감탄 나오는 오늘자 플레디스 일처리 | 인스티즈
That guy is the one with navy blue jacket.


And the fans cheered out loud as the manager threw the sketchbook into the boxㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Pledis' Director even personally came to the fansign location and watched the girls behind their backsㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-Whoa.. That's so coolㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Ugh.. Pledis is so coolㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. They're really good at protecting their own artists.. That's so cool..

-Pledis, you're amazing!!! 

-That's so freaking cool.. Whoa..

-Pledis, I'm so proud of you~~~

-This is why being an idol is actually a very extreme job!!

-Hul.. That's amazing!! A round of applause please!

-Pledis..ㅠㅠㅠ Thank you so muchㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. I was so worried about this, it's a relief that they handled it very well.. And please know your boundaries as a fan, I hope he realizes what he's doing is wrong and just.. disappear from this fandom.

-Look at the manager..ㅋㅋㅋ He looks so fierce and sterns, but it's really heart-fluttering... 

-I'm so jealous of Pristin's fans.. I don't go to fansigns because fans usually kneel in front of their idols, and I hate that..

-What comes after the word 'Until you turn into this.' ?? I'm getting goosebumps..ㅜㅜ

-Why do you live your life like that..

-That manager was Seventeen's manager.. Is he Pristin's manager now?

-Our Kyulkyung is very precious..ㅠㅠ Pledis, you've done a really great job. You're the best!!

-Why does that manager look so familiar to me..

-Ugh.. I hope Pledis will put that guy in their blacklist..

-How did Pledis know about that creepy guy, though?? They're so good at handling things like this..

-There are a lot of troublesome fans these days..

-Pledis, you deserve all of these praises..

-Ah.. I literally got goosebumps all over my body..

-Oh.. Look at how stern the manager looked when he threw out the sketchbook.. Good job!

-Look at how cool the manager looked when he threw it away.. I want to marry a man like that..
trazy.com