Klook.com

Sunday, April 16, 2017

,

Today, I met the kid who bullied me for the first time in 6 years

I was in the library and looking for place to sit. I accidentally made an eye-contact with her. She seemed to be surprised when our eyes met, but I acted as if it was nothing. I squinted my eyes, pretending as if I couldn't see her clearly from where I stand because I have a really bad eyesight, and then I left to see if there was place for me to sit in the library.

I wish I could do some revenge, maybe later if we meet again on our way back homeㅠㅠㅠ



-Oh.. If you really meet her on your back home, just stare at her from head to toe and put something like I-pity-you kind of expressions!!

-The most important thing is, don't avoid her eyes! Prove her that you're stronger now!

-I've encountered the same thing before.. I met the kid who bullied me in a cafe, she was talking to her college friends and when she saw me, she pointed her finger at me and said "Look, that's the kid I used to bully back then. She looks stupid, doesn't she?" And laughedㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-If you walk past through her, snort in front of her. Stare at her from head to toe, laugh in disbelief and walk away in a really chic and cool manner. 

-It must be really uncomfortable for you..ㅠㅠㅠ

-The kid who bullied me studied abroad and now she's already back in South Korea. I heard her dream is to be a stewardess, which means, we have the same dream. But she's really good at English, and it makes me feel uneasy and upset at the same time. A few days ago, we met in front of our school and I just walked pass through her as if I didn't see her.. I wonder if she saw me and what was she thinking at that time..

-A few days ago, I was on my way home and I saw this woman who went to the same college as me. We made an eye-contact and she pointed at me, and talked something about me to her boyfriend, and they both laughed after that..

-Just ignore her. Don't let her have a big impact in your life. Don't pay any attention, ignore her. Sometimes that's how you win over someone else.

-For me..ㅋㅋㅋ I met the kid who bullied me in the street, and she said to her boyfriend "That's the girl I'm talking about" and they both laughed.. Is that something that you should be proud of? That's really pathetic..
trazy.com