Klook.com

Thursday, March 23, 2017

, , ,

Stone Nayoung shows off her fit and healthy body on Pristin's debut showcase


These are press pictures taken from Pristin's debut showcase


-Whoa.. She's really good at winking..

-Her body proportion is seriously no joke..

-She's so beautiful.. She reminds me of Uhm Hyunkyung..

-She's so freaking tall..

-I think she looks really good with that kind of concept and outfits..

-Whoa.. She has a really nice body.. It's unbelievable..

-Hul.. She looks really beautiful now.. Even more beautiful than how she used to look like during Produce 101!

-You're so dazzling, my heart is crumbling, you're my super super hero~~

-Stone..ㅠㅠ Is it even possible for a human to be that pretty..

-It's must be really nice to have that kind of body..

-Hul.. She has gotten a lot prettier now..

-She gets prettier and prettier as the time passes by..

-Whoa.. Who's that girl with long black hair next to Nayoung?

-I need that gif of Yoodaeng's 'Stone Nayoung!!!' to express what I'm currently feeling right now..
trazy.com