Klook.com

Friday, March 24, 2017

, ,

Rookie group, Highlight, meets their senior, BTOB

'Thank you for all the fans who came to Music Bank for today's recording~~~ And here's a picture of us with our kind and delightful brothers, BTOB-~~~'

It's really funny and sad at the same time how they were introduced as 'Hot Debut: Highlight' on Music Bank today.


-I sincerely wish everything will turn out well for them..ㅠㅠ

-Such a nice sight to look at..ㅠㅠ

-I really wish all the best for both BTOB and Highlight..

-Oh God.. Look at how handsome my men are..

-Changsub..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Highlight, let's hit big in the future! It usually takes me a long time to remember members' names, especially when it comes to rookie group.. But I can memorize their faces and names as soon as I watched their debut stage!

-Such a nice sight to look at..! Both groups are well-known for their nice songs and personalities, I wish them all the best!

-I can hear them being noisy just by looking at their pictures..ㅋㅋㅋ

-My favorite groups!!

-Took awhile for me to recognize Jung Ilhoon.. I mistook him as Yong Junhyung, and then Yang Yoseob and then Woozi..ㅋㅋㅋ

-HighliTOB!!

-HighTOB is the best!!ㅠㅠ

-When will BTOB's contract end..ㅠㅠㅠ

-It wasn't their actual debut stage though.. Everyone's treating them like a real rookie group.. Will they get a rookie award at the end of the year? 
  -I know right.. Just because we call them as rookie, everyone's treating them like one..
  -Huk.. It wasn't their debut stage? I thought it could be considered as debut stage since they changed their group's name and started their activities under their new name.. I'm sorry if we have offended Highlight's fans in any way..
  -I know right.. If they're really going to treat them like a real rookie group, they should at least give them a rookie award later..

-Oh.. But is it possible for Highlight to get a rookie award this year??

-What the.. I thought that wasn't Changsub..
trazy.com