Klook.com

Thursday, December 22, 2016

,

Something that you're scared of without any exact reasons?

A really pale skin and spiderㅜㅜ Do you have something that you're scared of without any exact reasons?

[+54][-7]

1. [+191][-5] When my mom calls me with my full name..

2. [+112][-1] When I lie on my bed at night and suddenly there's some weird noises... 

3. [+103][-4] When you call a number and turns out the number doesn't exist, and the sound that you hear when the other person doesn't answer your call.. That's really scary, especially when it happens when I'm alone..

4. [63][-3] When this comes up plus the sounds of it:

5. [+62][-1] When you turn on your TV at dawn and it only shows up a white screen and a weird noise..

6. [+57][-3] When I dry my hair using hairdryer when I'm home alone.. It's very noisy and it makes me feel like I hear some people talking..

7. [+45][-0] When I'm home alone but I hear footsteps on the stairs..ㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+41][-6] When my fridge suddenly makes weird noises..

9. [+31][-1] When I close my door but it's not fully closed.. I feel like somebody is staring at me through the space between it..

10. [+23][-1] The part that suddenly comes up before the movie in the cinema starts.. (this scares me too. esp in 21 cineplex where a woman suddenly whispers 'all around you' if you know what i mean.)
trazy.com