I want to be an artist. I really like drawing, it's so fun, sometimes I forget that time passes by when I'm doing it. I can draw for the whole day.. But I've never learned drawing or arts properly, and I'm not that talented either so it would be a little bit hard for me to choose that wayㅠㅠ I'm currently sitting on 3rd grade of middle high school and I asked my mom if I can learn arts. She said it's possible but it would take a really long time, I have to at least attend an Art Academy after graduating from high school if I want to major in arts in college.. My mom wants me to be an elementary school teacherㅠㅠㅠ I don't have any dreams beside this, I'm having a really tough time right nowㅠㅠ
1. [+283][-1] Honestly.. I don't have any dreams.. I don't even know what I want to do or what I'm good at..
2. [+192][-39] I want to be an idol.. It has been my dream since years ago.. I really like singing and dancing, I could do it for the whole day if I want to.. But I know that some people might think that this dream of mine sounds really childish. That's why I never tell people about my dream, but I'm so desperate.. That's all what I want and dream for..
3. [+73][-0] A rich unemployed person.
4. [+23][-1] I wanted to be a ninja when I was in 6th grade, but I don't have any dreams or anything like that anymore for now.. I'm already in my 2nd year of senior high school, it's already too late to be a ninja.
5. [+19][-0] I want to be a comedian. I really love making people laugh..
6. [+26][-0] Arts as your hobby and major in college are two different things.. Drawing what you like for the whole day and drawing for your task given from your professor are a completely different.. You probably don't know what I'm saying here because you haven't experienced it yourself..
7. [+18][-0] Doing what you like as a hobby and doing what you like as a job are different.. Once you start doing arts as your job, you'll get stressed.. But still, having dreams or something that you want to do is already a good start!
8. [+13][-1] If you want to succeed in real life, be irrational. Don't judge something by thinking whether you can do it or not, but by thinking whether you want do to it or not. Look at successful people around the world, they have failed before but they didn't lose their confidence and keep on trying. Copy their mindsets and have some confidence, guys!
9. [+10][-1] F*ck.. I told my friends that I want to be police, or maybe a bodyguard. But they told me that I suit to be a security moreㅋㅋㅋㅋ Are they crazy
10. [+8][-0] Having a passion on something is such a cool thing.. People have to know that..