A friend-like leader who's comfortable to be around with
A leader who knows his limit
A leader who embraces his members well.
A fierce yet warm leader
They're the most trustworthy leaders in my opinion..
1. [+175][-9] Sunggyu might be mischievous and jokes a lot, but he takes a really good care of his own membersㅋㅋㅋ He asks Hoya to send him videos of (Hoya)'s dance practice, and when Woohyun goes to play soccer he would ask how many goals did he put in, after the game ends. Sungjong reveals that Sunggyu listens to all of his concerns, and Sungyeol and Dongwoo once said that they respect Sunggyu very much. And Myungsoo thinks Sunggyu looks like a fan and he likes it so muchㅋㅋㅋ You can see that Sunggyu cares a lot about his members.
2. [+172][-7] Dujun, a friend-like leader who's comfortable to be around with, won the soccer match yesterday.
3. [+170][-11] Our LeaderGyu<3
I had a big slump last year. I always felt sad and I hated smiling (I lost my smile). I had a fight with Sunggyu and we didn't talk to each other for 3 days. And then Sunggyu talked to me and asked me to drink with him. 'Hyung knows how it feels like to fall in a slump. Share your concerns with me. And you have to win this battle, slowly but surely. You have to learn how to win it well' I think it's all thanks to Sunggyu, the fact that I've gotten over those tough times now, I'm so grateful towards him. He's a really nice hyung.
4. [+101][-4] I've been watching him for 8 years, and I know that his responsibility as a leader is bigger than any responsibilities that the other members have. He always apologize to his fans, I can see his sincerity when I saw him crying on the concert a while ago. He has the most tears in the group, but he always try to hold back his tears because he's a leader.. Just imagine how hard it must have been for him to hold back his tears back then, his eyes were really red when he stared at his fans.. It's okay for him to put down all of the burden of being a leader and cry his heart out in front of us, though..
5. [+90][-3] During Beast's first win, he was busy taking care of his members who were crying, when himself was actually crying as well.. I think he was born to be a leader..I remember the one of the Cube's staffs said that Dujun is the reason why Beast has no outsider or bullying scandalsㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+83][-5] Sunggyu is the leader who listens to all of his members' concerns and problems.. But he never talks about his concerns to other members, he would always solve his own problems because he doesn't want to be a burden to his members. As you can see in a variety show that he appeared in, he always solve his problems on his own, eventhough it's a really big problem.. It's really heart-breaking to the fan, but it also shows that he's a trust-worthy leader..
7. [+82][-5] This interview of Sunggyu is really touching..
There's this thing that I always say wehenever the members are busy with their own personal schedules: no matter how tired, how worn out are they because of the schedules, don't make it so obvious that you're tired. Let's think about it. You're tired because all of your busy schedules, but there are some people out there who's dying to be busy.. There are some people out there who still can't debut, and there are some people who can't set their own targets. Let's take a look to our old selves back then. We were dying to get a lot of schedules and to be busy, right.. I know that feelings, I know having a tight schedules might worn you out but that's what you've been dreaming for. If you think from another point of view, I'm sure you'll get the strength to hang in..
8. [+78][-4] This is Infinite's leader, Kim Sunggyu:
I'm sorry to say this in front of our fans, but I love Infinite more than I love Inspirits.. There's nothing I can do about this..
9. [+72][-5] Sunggyu is a really good leader..ㅎㅎ
10. [+69][-1] His members are his first priorities.. Look at him taking care of Gikwang's head more than his own head here: