Klook.com

Monday, November 7, 2016

, ,

An idol that Lee Sooman casted directly by himself.

is GD. 
Lee Sooman saw him on a dance competition and casted him right away.
He was around 6~8 years old when Lee Sooman casted him.

GD and his family went to a ski resort for a vacation and he happened to compete on a dance competition that was held by some middle-aged men, he won the first place in that competition. Lee Sooman was present in the same ski resort and saw his talents, so he casted GD to be his trainee in SM. He trained for around 5 years, H.O.T was starting to become a trending boygroup and S.E.S, BoA, and Shinhwa were all still trainees at that time. 

"SM wasn't a big company when I signed a contract with them. I didn't train everyday, I usually come to train once a month, sometimes only once in three months. The staffs who worked in SM at that time wouldn't even remember me. I was only outstanding when I'm dancing, I was just another ordinary kid when I'm not. I looked like a mischievous boy back then when I was still young. I was only good at dancing, and my singing skills were bad, it was a hard case for the company. I used to play on Shinhwa hyungs' laps back then, I bet they don't even remember that now. *smiles*"

Eric: "I remember when we used to hang around and play with baby GD. It's really fascinating to see him as an adult on TV nowㅎ For you, you still look exactly the same~ keep in touch ma homeboy!


-Wow.. I can't imagine it.. But I'm really curious how GD would look like by now if he debuted in SM..

-I think GD will have a lot of songs that have similar vibes with 'Who You' if he had debuted with SM..

-Hul.. I really want to see the interactions between Shinhwa and GD..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Ah.. He used to play on Shinhwa's laps..ㅠㅠㅠ

-It's cute how Eric calls small GD as 'baby GD'ㅋㅋㅋ

-Playing on Shinhwa's laps?ㅠㅠ Just imagine how cute would it be..

-Hul,,

-Whoa.. I'm so curious with SM's version of GD..

-I think GD will be doing just fine if he had debuted with SM.. I'm really curious how he would look like by now if he debuted in SM..

-I can't even imagine how GD would look like if he debuted in SM..

-Superstars are always out-standing no matter where they go..

-SM's version of GD.. It would be a lie if I say that I'm not curious about it..

-Whoa.. SM's version of GD.. I think SM would let GD do whatever he wants.. just like how SM treats Heechul..

-Hul.. It's my first time hearing this..

-That's really cute..

-SM's version of GD would be as stunning as the current GD right now..

-Oh.. As expected from Lee Sooman..

-Whoa.. It's really strange.. to imagine GD debuting in SM.. It's just.. really strange, I can't even imagine that..

-As expected from GD.. *thumbs up*

-He would have a whole different vibes if he debuted in SM..
trazy.com