Klook.com

Saturday, October 1, 2016

,

How Kang Haneul would react if you tell him that he's a flower boy.

Q: A question for this generation's rising flower boy, Kang Haneul..--
A: No (I'm not)~?

He's crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-No I'm not????????ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He looks like an annoying elementary school kidㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ There's a kid like that in my favorite group as wellㅋㅋㅋ

-That's cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-His expressionsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Stop it you guys, he says that he's not a flower boyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I remember literally bursted out laughing when I watched that clipㅋㅋㅋ

-I really like it when men joke around like thatㅋㅋㅋ It makes me find them attractiveㅋㅋㅋ

-My man..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-So cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's such a lovely man.. As expected from my man..

-Haneul-ah.. Let's get married.. I'm being serious right now..

-What the-.. He's so cute..ㅠㅠ

-Kang Haneul is so freaking cuteㅋㅋㅋ He looks tough and stuffs in the drama but he's actually just a baby in real lifeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ahㅋㅋㅋ He's so cute, I think I might die from his cuteness..

-He's really cute..ㅋㅋㅋ

-He still looks handsome, tough.. Kang Sky..

-He has such an unique charmㅋㅋㅋ

-Kang Sky, if you're going to use your handsome face that way.. Then just give it to meㅋㅋㅋ

-Why is he acting like thatㅋㅋㅋ It's so cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-I like Kang Haneul so freaking much..
trazy.com