Klook.com

Thursday, September 15, 2016

, , , , , , , , ,

The birth of the second legendary class in SOPA

IOI, Gugudan's Kang Mina

Oh My Girl's Arin

NCT's Mark

Romeo's Kangmin

Mark and Kangmin going to school together
(Mark: Pink hair, Kangmin: Brown hair)

They're planned to be in the same class for three years because that is the only dance major class..
The most legendary class last year was class 3-5, GFriend's Yuju, Seventeen's Dokyeom, Oh My Girl's Jiho, WJSN's Chengxiao, and Ice's Minju.


-Mina-yaㅠㅠㅠ You look so prettyㅠㅠㅠ

-Hulㅠㅠㅠㅠ Markㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Isn't Chengxiao a '98liner???

-Minhyung-ah, you know that this noona loves you so much, right?ㅠㅠㅠ

-Both legendary classes have Oh My Girl's members in itㅋㅋㅋ

-Mark-yaㅠㅠ I didn't know that Mina and Mark are both '99linersㅠㅠ

-There's a reason why this school gets labeled as 'Idol School'..

-Whoa.. IOI's Mina and NCT's Mark are so good-looking..

-I don't know anyone beside Mina here..

-All of them are so cute and innocent..

-Seems like Mina has lost a lot of weightㅠㅠ

-I thought that Kangmin guy was Seventeen's Dokyeom for a second..

-Minhyungieㅠㅠㅠㅠ Anyway, Kangmin is really handsomeㅠㅠㅠ

-Arin is so freaking pretty..

-Minhyungieㅠㅠㅠ Mina is so pretty..

-Hul.. So the guy who went to school together with Mark was an idol..

-Hul.. The last two pictures somehow are very heart-fluttering in my eyes..

-Look at that 'Mark Lee' name tag on Minhyung's uniform.. It's so cuteㅠㅠ

-Mina is a '99liner??

-Minhyungie is so handsome..

-I hope Mina and Arin gets closer now that they're in the same classㅠㅠ Babies..ㅠㅠ

-Is Mark a foreigner??
  -Yes, he's a Canadian!!
  -Oh.. I really thought he was a Korean until this second..

-Class 5 is so full of hatpeul.. (hot people)

-Oh?? Does SOPA use English name on their name tag or is it just for Mark?

-One thing I'm curious about is.. Does their company pay for their school fees? Or do they pay it on their own?

-Mina-ya.. Yewon-ah.. Please get closer..

-So these are the kids who are in the same class with my Mark..

-Mark-ya.. It feels like it was just yesterday when you were introduced as a 9th grader.. And now you've become a 11th grader..

-Whoa.. They're all in the same class with Mark.. I'm so jealous of them.. Anyway, Mark's hair is really outstanding no matter where he goesㅋㅋㅋ

-Mark Oppa.. Why are you younger than me?

trazy.com