Klook.com

Sunday, September 25, 2016

, ,

Taeyong's fansite's picture selection

They even uploaded a HD version of it..


-???

-I was so flustered when I first saw that picture..

-That's too much..

-Isn't this the same with someone taking pictures of girlgroups' skirts from a low angle.. It's a sexual harassment..

-Isn't this considered as a sexual harassment..? No..?

-I have a feeling SM will file a lawsuit..

-What the hell.. This is just plain a sexual harassment..

-Did the master upload this when she was drunk..?

-Hul..

-I can't recognize the guy in the picture.. And the picture is not even something good to look at.. I'm so flustered..

-?Does she know what is she doing? It's obviously a sexual harassment..

-...?

-That just looks like an anti..

-I'm so flustered just to look at it..

-Oh my..

-What is she doing..

-Whoa.. That picture shocked me..

-She's a fan.. right?ㅠㅠ

-*pupils are shaking*

-Is the fansite's master a Korean?

-?... What am I looking at..

-Ah.. Taeyong-ahㅠㅠ

-Ah.. I really hate things like thatㅠㅠㅠ

-Taeyong is such a precious person to me..ㅠㅠ Master-nim.. You can't do that to himㅠㅠ

-Hul.. This is seriously not a right thing to do..

-What the hell.. Are you a pervert? All you see is his body?

-I'm so embarassed to look at the picture.. Just imagine how embarassed Taeyong will be when he knows that someone uploads such pictures of him online..

-Is the master.. perhaps.. a foreigner?

-What is she doing instead of taking pictures of his good-looking faceㅠㅠ

-Aren't you guys going to say anything? Have you guys tried to mention her asking her to delete the pictures?
   -I mentioned her.. But the pictures are still thereㅠㅠ

-I would be super upset if my bias was treated the same way..

-..I thought I was the only one who thinks like that..

-...???Why..

-I thought this post was talking about derp pictures.. I'm so taken aback..

-What is she doing instead of taking pictures of his faceㅠㅠ If it was me, I would be busy taking pictures of his face..

-It's okay if she only takes pictures of his abs.. But.. Uhmmm...

-It would become a big fuss if the same thing happened to a female idol..

-Uh.. Please..

trazy.com