Klook.com

Monday, September 5, 2016

, ,

Suzy and her weird habit

Scrunching up her nose 


-So cute..

-Suzy looks pretty when she does it.. I look like someone who has a runny nose when I do that..

-So prettyㅠㅠ I also have the same habit because of Wonshikㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I don't scrunch up my nose because I'm afraid my nose hair will be exposed..

-Kim Hyesu and Jeon Doyeon also have the same habitㅠㅠㅠ So pretty..

-How could she still looks pretty when she scrunchs up her nose..

-I also have the same habit but I look nothing like Suzy..

-She's so pretty!!!!

-I'm sure that some people will try to have the same habit after reading this post..

-I found the similarity between Suzy and myself!!

-She might have a lot of wrinkles before she ages..

-I also have the same habit.. Now I'm afraid people will label me as Suzy's copycat after this..

-Ah.. So lovely..

-She's truly a goddess..

-Same habit.. Different faces..
trazy.com