Klook.com

Monday, September 26, 2016

,

Fans spot a very shocking thing during Oh My Girl's VApp Broadcast

A screencapture of Oh My Girl's VApp broadcast..
Look at the window..



-What is that..? A Sasaeng..?

-Hul..

-?????What is that..

-I'm so scared..

-Omo..

-I'm so scared.. What in the world is that..

-Isn't that just a person with mask pack, laying down on bed?? That's funnyㅋㅋ

-Look at Jiho's visual..

-Mommy.. What is that.. Hul hul..

-No.. I'm really scared..ㅠㅠㅠ For realㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Unbelievable.. What the hell is that..

-Hul.. Wait for a second.. I was staring at the girls' faces and admiring their beauties and then I suddenly looked at the window and freaked out!!!ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. Crazy..

-Whoa.. Jiho is so freaking pretty..

-Why do strange things keep happening whenever Oh My Girl does a broadcastㅠㅠ

-Okay.. So what is thatㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. What's the identity of that strange thing..

-This might be random, but can someone tell me the name of the girl in the center?
  -If you're talking about the girl who's holding the camera, her name is Jiho!

-Mamamo...cheering mask..? (google up: Mamamoo mask)

-Maybe there are some members who are just playing aroundㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  -All of the members are present during the broadcast.. 

-I've watched the video and it moved..ㅠㅠ The hell is that.. I'm scaredㅠㅠ

-I've watched the video and it looks like that's their manager..

-Ah.. My heart..ㅠㅠ

-This is why.. I never watch Oh My Girl's broadcasts.. I can't handle things like this..

-What is that.. I thought my heart just dropped to the floor..

(that's their manager)
trazy.com