Klook.com

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

, , ,

Fans plead SM to debut this male trainee within this year


SM Rookies' Johnny
9 February 1995
His real name is Seo Youngho
A Korean who has Canadian nationality (was born in Chicago)
Started training in SM since 2008

He's known as the trainee with the longest period in SM.
The groups who have debuted since he started training in SM are:
SHINee, F(x), Exo, Red Velvet
He was originally planned to debut with Exo but for some reasons he didn't and was revealed as SM Rookies instead.
The fans thought that he's going to debut with NCT now that he's already revealed as SM Rookies' member, but there's no further information about that.
The fans are waiting for his debut, some of them are fine if he ends up debuting as a solo, as long as he debuts, the fans are fine with it.

cr: as tagged.


in short words: SM, release him from your dungeon.


-He has these actor vibes around him..

-I knew it's going to be about himㅠㅠㅠ Please debut him.. I beg you..

-SM, let's debut this boy if you're still in your right mind..

-When will he debutㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

-Ah, I knew I would see my Youngho in this postㅠㅠㅠ Please debut him as soon as possible!!

-I knew it's going to be about Younghoㅠㅠ Let Seo Youngho debutㅠㅠ

-Hul.. He's so handsome..

-He looks like Gong Yoo..

-His visual matches with Exo's..

-Hul.. He still hasn't debuted yet???ㅋㅋㅋ I thought he already debuted in NCT.. Please let him debut as soon as possible!!

-Whoa.. This is so unbelievable.. He looks like the right stan-attractor material, but why is SM not debuting him until now?... SM..

-Then.. He's already into his 8 years of training in SM right? Unbelievable..

-I'm waiting for you Johnny.. Let's debut, I love you..

-Hul.. He would've matched Exo's concept just fine though.. I hope SM will let him debut as soon as possible..

-Youngho-ya.. I want to see you performing on stage as soon as possibleㅠㅠ I will wait for you, see you soon..

-My fiance..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. 8years.. SM is not letting him to debut for real..

-Hul.. He looks like my ex-boyfriend..
trazy.com