Klook.com

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

A must-try hairstyle for every youngest members in SM's groups

Do you want to fight, SM?

[+521][-10]

1. [+169][-3] Sehun has grown up..
2. [+130][-7] But at least Sehun's hair is not as bad as the others.. What are you going to do if you had a hair like that SM Rookies kid's..

3. [+88][-7] Lee Taemin is so freaking cute..

4. [+41][-0] Our Taemin.. He used to take a lot of selcas back then..
5. [+39][-0] The last kid usually looks like this.. His hair ruins it all..

6. [+34][-0] It's Sehun during Mama eraㅠㅠㅠ
7. [+33][-1] Ah.. Why does Taemin look so cuteㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+29][-0] This reminds me of something.. SM Managers used to call Taemin as the Angel version of Heechul during his debut daysㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+22][-0] It's been a long time since the last time I saw Taemin with that hairㅋㅋㅋ Was that taken from his middle-high-school days?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+23][-0] I'm an SM stan.. I thought I had some problems with my eyes when I first saw that picture of himㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com