Klook.com

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

This is what actually happens in your body if you see the little square moves a lot

If you see the little square in the middle moves a lot, it means that you're stressed

It doesn't move even a bit in my eyes..


-I'm currently on vacation.. There's no way that I'm stressed..

-It moves but not that a lot..

-I can see it moving.. It has been five days since I first start working..

-It means that I'm stressed? It looks like an earthquake for me..

-It moves if I don't look at it but if I stare at it, it doesn't move..

-Why is it moving so hard for me..? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm flustered

-It's not moving!^0^

-I can see it moving a little bit..

-It's not moving.. What's happening here..

-It keeps moving..

-It looks like an earthquake..

-Isn't that a gif?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm not feeling well after staring at that picture..

-It's not moving at all?!?!?!?!!

-Hul.. It's moving..
trazy.com