Klook.com

Saturday, June 25, 2016

,

A girl group who spends their time on PC room as a full team to play game

is Nine Muses
From left to right:
Hyemi, Sungah, Kyungri, Geumjo, Hyunah, Sojin

Hyemi once uploaded a picture of Geumjo playing 'Overwatch'

Which PC bang should I go to meet these unnies?


-Omo~ As expected from my women~

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋSo cute..

-Nine Muses' members are so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Girlcrushㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Exo also plays Overwatch as well..

-Overwatch.. I should try to play that laterㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Overwatch is so funㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The last time they went to a PC room, didn't they play something like Sudden Attack?ㅋㅋㅋ

-Look at how Geumjo keeps her back straight while playing gameㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I know I'm out-dated but what is Overwatch?

-Hul.. Unnies, raise me please..

-Unnie.. Play game with me..

-Our unnies really like to play Overwatchㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What is Overwatch? Everyone around me talks about it a lot, I'm the only one who doesn't know what it is..

-I should go to PC room once the exam period is over..

-Whoa.. Their proportions are so nice..
trazy.com