Klook.com

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

, , ,

BAP's Daehyun accidentally exposed cigarettes on his recent Instagram updates



-He's an adult.. So what..

-I know that he's an adult, but I hope he takes care of his own healthㅠㅠ

-Don't see him as a bad personㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ He's an adult, it's possible for him to smokeㅠㅠㅠㅠ It doesn't matter as long as he takes care of his condition well, right...

-I see~ So, he smokes~ Daehyun-ah, you're handsome~

-I don't see there's a problem with an adult smoking..

-So handsooomeee..

-Amazing.. How did his fans even find that..

-Isn't Daehyun the main vocal in BAP?
  -Yes, he's the main vocal in his group!!
 
-Oppa.. Just don't get hurt or sick anywhere...ㅠㅠ
 
-My vocal trainer also smokes..
 
-He doesnt look like someone who would smoke cigarettes, though.. Anyway, he's really handsome..
 
-Seems like he uploaded it without checking the picture first.. He might find out this from articles or comments..
 
-Someone I know also smokes the same cigarettes!!
trazy.com