Klook.com

Monday, May 2, 2016

,

A group who has sold 80,000 copies before their first anniversary

is Seventeen.

Their first album 'Love&Letter' which was released on April 25th has already sold over 80,000 copies by May 2nd, 06.30 am.

The shocking thing is there are not a lot of groups who has sold over 80,000 copies such as Super Junior, BTS, Exo, TVXQ, Bigbang and now that Seventeen is also going to be in that list is really amazing.. It hasn't even been a year since their debut, to be exact, they are a rookie who's going into their 342nd day since their debut.


-Oh.. Congratulations~~ I really like their songs!

-It's amazing that they have sold over 80,000 copies even before their first anniversaryㅠ

-Thumbs up!!bb

-Carats, you have worked hardㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Seventeenㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love youㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I also love all of you, fellow caratsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Seventeen, let's become more more more and more successful than we are now!

-Seventeen, I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

-I'm really proud of them...ah.....

-I'm sorry I can't buy a lot this time..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Congrats, guysㅠㅠㅠ

-Let's go up, we can put you in the first placeㅠㅠ Thank you and I really love you, guys..

-Chan-ah, just like what you've said before, you made a historyㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com