Klook.com

Sunday, April 24, 2016

, , , , , ,

The way these two male idols deal with Jackson.

1. Rap Monster
Everyone already knows that Jackson has infinite love for Rap Monsterㅋㅋㅋㅋ
(The gif): Jackson showering PinkMon with infinite love
Jackson: (Attacking with heart)
Rapmon: (Taken Aback)
+I think Rapmon who is usually calm is  a little bit burdened by Jackson who's very activeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋBut they still look good together.

2. Juheon
He asks the owner of the restaurant not to give Jackson the spicy one because he knows Jackson can't eat spicy things.
He knows that he's different from Jackson. 
Whenever he sees Jackson, he has this 'Dad Smile' across his face

Juheon treats Jackson like a baby, and it seems Jackson is accepting that very well! Their bromance is really good to see, I thought I was watching a romance program.

The conclusion is:
Jackson x Rapmon, they have good chemistry
Jackson x Juheon, they have good chemistry as well.
 
94liners are cutiesㅠㅠ
 
[+26][-1]
 
1. [+28][-0] That heart attack is so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Namjoon might lose his mind because of V and Jacksonㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
2. [+17][-0] The real Flower Brothers. 
 
3. [+14][-0] I'm a GOT7's fan, and I really thought Juheon has this strong personality but it's a total reversal.. He seems to suit Jackson really wellㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+5][-0] I'm an Army but I really f*cking like Jackson.

5. [+3][-0] I saw Show Me The Money and thought Juheon was a tough guy, but he's actually a cutieㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



trazy.com