Klook.com

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

, ,

Would you live with this face for a week?

I would vs I wouldn't

[+162][-33]

1. [+55][-0] I wouldn'tㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think I would go mad after living with this face for a week and then go back to my usual face and look at the mirror.. I'm just going to live my life with this face.

2. [+25][-2] I don't really know if she's considered pretty, but there are thousands people who are prettier than me.

3. [+24][-91] I would think for it if it was this face, but not with that face
4. [+0][-0] I agree with the best comment, I'm just going to live with this faceㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+0][-0] Why a week?

6. [+0][-0] She's pretty but not my style.. and if it was only for a day, i would say no. It would be a great loss for me.

7. [+0][-0] She's f*cking pretty though? Why you guys would say no? I've been thinking she's the prettiest in Dalshabet since their debut, she kinda looks like Kang Minkyung, but I personally think she's prettier.

8. [+1][-1] I want to live with Oh Yeonseo's face...

9. [+3][-3] In my opinion she's one of top5 in the idol industry, rather than Tzuyu, i think she's prettier? and also Hyuna.

10. [+0][-0] Isn't she Woohee from Dalshabet? f*cking pretty..
trazy.com