Klook.com

Friday, April 22, 2016

, ,

Sulli takes a walk with her dog.


1. [+343][-47] It looks like a lot of reporters can't work once she deactivates her Instagram..

2. [+120][-8] I don't think it's a bad thing if she marries early

3. [+11][-0] Sulli, Jessica, Jang Hyunseung. Go and make a group.

4. [+7][-2] (The contents of the article= Eventhough she covers some of her face part with mask, her pretty visual can't be covered. On the other side, Sulli is in a public relationship with Dynamic Duo's Choiza) Such a good article, just write these kind of trash articles for the rest of your life. It's not even an elementary student's diary..

5. [+6][-0] Eventhough she gets cursed a lot, she's still pretty. If she asks me on a date, I will say yes without hesitating

6. [+6][-0] She always squats in every picture of hers..

7. [+5][-0] Here, have my attention..

8. [+5][-3] She was just a crazy woman to me, but now rather than that.. I really poor her.

9. [+5][0] 'Visual that can't be covered even with a mask' Seriously? Don't over exaggerate, guys.

10. [+4][-0] It looks like, Mr. Choi took this photo.
trazy.com