Klook.com

Friday, April 22, 2016

,

A group who doesn't have 'I love you's or 'I like you's in their songs

Rather than 'I like you's their lyrics are about feeling this heart-fluttering experience when they see a girl they like.

Instead of 'I like you' they express it in 'I adore you'

Instead of 'I like you' it's '(I go) Hurray/Mansae (when I see you)'
+lyrics: 꿈 속에선 매일매일 네가 내 왼팔에 팔짱 끼지 ' / Everyday in my dreams, you lock your arms with me - Means the bride and the groom lock their arms while walking down the aisle.

The group is
Seventeen.
 They will have their comeback on April 25th with a song titled 'Pretty'

original
-God-Jihoonㅠㅠ The song is so addictive and I'm really looking forward to 'Pretty'ㅠㅠ

-Right, I really like 'Adore U'ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Ah so cool!ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I really like the lyrics that goes '행동이 서툴러서 미안해/I'm sorry about my clumsy actions' It's really heart-fluttering.

-It feels like they're trying to confess their feelings not in an average way, but in words that only the girl they like will understand..^8^ 

-Oh.. So unique.. The way they're confessing their feelings is so pretty

-'Adore U' has this innocent feelings about liking someone..

trazy.com