Klook.com

Monday, April 11, 2016

, ,

male idol who reads all of his fans' mentions

During the fansign, Yonghwa asked my name and suddenly asked if I mentioned him earlier saying that I'm going to see him at the fansign, but scared that I can't speak up in front of him..
Whoa, I must look like a little chicken when I'm surprisedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
And then he said, 'You think I wouldn't see it, don't you?'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I told him my name 'Seoyeon-i (OP's name)....' and he didn't even hesitate and said 'Ah! I saw your mention earlier'. The more I think about it the more I find it interesting

This is what I tweeted earlier: '@JYHEffect ah, just thinking about meeting you my heart goes pit-a-pat.. I probably will turn into a little chicken in front of youㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ'

Yonghwa: Didn't you send me mention earlier? Mention? Twitter mention?
Fan: (surprised)
Yonghwa: You think I wouldn't see it, don't you?
Fan: (still surprised) 
Yonghwa: You said to meet me at the fansign.. and you think you can't speak up in front of me. Didn't you tweet like that?
Fan: Yes???
Yonghwa: You sent me a mention saying you would come to se mee at the fansign. I saw itㅎ


-Oh, he remembers it all..

-If only all of the singers treat their fans like this..

-Oh my god, what in the world

-Wah, wah, Yonghwa-yaㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ
-Before I read this I thought you were talking about an unpopular idol, so it's kind of possible. But now that I read it.. it's Jung Yonghwaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
-Wah, so cool!
-You must be feeling nice..

trazy.com