Klook.com

Sunday, September 25, 2016

,

I slept while holding my crush's hand today..

I was sleeping during lunch time but someone kept tickling my hand, I thought it was my friend..
It was so annoying so I just held that hand so it couldn't tickle mine anymore, and I just fell asleep..
But.. f*ck.. When I woke up, I realized that the hand that I was holding was my crush's hand and he was playing phone beside me in that state..
F*ckF*ckF*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck..
 Is this a green light..?

pann 
[+2,284][-27]

1. [+421][-5] Are you crazy.. It's not a one-sided love.. Why do Pann users can't tell apart the difference between unrequited love and requited love..

2. [+373][-5] Of course I would hold the hand that tickles mine when I'm sleeping.. I think I should keep on sleeping until the hand that I'm holding changes into my crush's hand..

3. [+284][-1] Kya..~!!!! The best heart-fluttering moment ever..




4. [+140][-0] Even her crush will find this heart-fluttering as wellㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+139][-1] Whoa.. It's so heart-fluttering.. It's really uncomfortable to use your phone with only one hand, but he's doing that because you're holding his other hand while sleeping and he didn't want to wake you up.. F*ck..

6. [+102][-0] The same thing also happened to me.. I was dozing off in a class and someone kept on tapping my head from behind so I just held it and slept.. When I woke up, I realized that it was actually my teacher's hand and he stood behind me until the class ended so he didn't wake me upㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+77][-0] F*ck.. I'm so freaking jealous of you.. For real..

8. [+67][-1] Crush?? Such a bullshit.. F*ck.. That's not a one-sided love..



9. [+64][-1] You fool;; A crush..? He's going to be your boyfriend soon..

10. [+42][-0] The killing part is when he's playing phone with just one hand because you're holding his other hand... Huk..
trazy.com