Klook.com

Saturday, September 21, 2024

None of K-pop songs titled 'Gravity' is bad

 

I think none of K-pop songs titled 'Gravity' is bad. They're all masterpieces.

After seeing this post, I searched for K-pop songs titled 'Gravity.'

Fly to the Sky - Gravity

EXO - Gravity

Monsta X - Gravity

Taeyeon - Gravity

Oh My Girl - Gravity

Nam Woohyun - Gravity

Youngjae (B.A.P) - Gravity

Ong Seongwu - Gravity

1THE9 - Gravity

Jinho - Gravity (with Kino)

ATEEZ - Gravity

Onewe - Gravity

BoA - Gravity

SHINee - Gravity

FIFTY FIFTY - Gravity

And so on... 

All of these songs are great.

theqoo

-EXO and Taeyeon's are seriously masterpieces.

-I really love Taeyeon's 'Gravity'...

-I love Taeyeon and SHINee’s 'Gravity' so much ㅠㅠ

-I thought the same thing yesterday.

-I checked out FIFTY FIFTY's one, and it's good.

-Seriously, though... Every song titled 'Gravity' that I know is a masterpiece.

-I discovered FIFTY FIFTY's 'Gravity' yesterday and loved it so much I listened to it all day..

-I'm not even an EXO fan, but I loved EXO's 'Gravity'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn't even listen to the title track, just played that one on repeat.

-'Gravity' is my favorite song from Taeyeon's second full album.

-I choked on my own tears when I first heard Taeyeon's 'Gravity.'

-MONSTA X and ONEWE’s ones are amazing.

-MONSTA X’s 'Gravity' is such an amazing song.

-Taeyeon's live performance of 'Gravity' is absolutely incredible.

-I came in singing Lovelyz's song with 'Gravity~' in the lyrics, but I realized the title of the song is actually 'Destiny'

trazy.com