Klook.com

Monday, September 30, 2024

Ae-aespa's outfits in their teaser are so bold...

 


 

These are teasers for Ae-aespa, not Aespa 

theqoo

-This makes me feel uncomfortable... What is this?

-What's wrong with these...? I really don't think much of it, I think they just look pretty.

-But seriously, why are they doing this...?

-The skin texture looks really scary.

-It has a weird mannequin vibe, so it’s scary.

-Why wear armor directly on bare skin?

-I want a human.

-It's uniqueㅋㅋㅋ It's just a bit disappointing that I can't see their faces.

-I think they look fine. What's wrong with it?

-This doesn’t seem like the Aespa I knewㅋㅋㅋ Ae-Giselle doesn't look like Giselle here. She looks like Krystal.

-It’s weird.

-Just because it's metallic, it doesn't mean it's an armor. Stop with the excessive hate~ You guys were the ones who told SM Ent. to invest more money on Ae-Aespa when the quality was bad...

-It doesn't look sensual... It's just... Bizzare... Just bring the real Aespa.

-I literally gasped at the first picture... Was it really necessary to go that far?

-What the heck is this...

-They’ve really lost their taste.

trazy.com