Klook.com

Saturday, August 31, 2024

Which is your favorite title track from NewJeans so far?

 Attention

Hype Boy

Cookie

OMG

Super Shy

ETA

Cool With You

How Sweet

Supernatural

Mine is Attention!!

theqoo

-Cool With You

-I can't pick one between Hype Boy and Dittoㅜㅜ

-I can't believe Ditto is actually not a title track........

-How am I supposed to only choose one...?

-Hype Boy, Attention

-Whoa... This is difficult. Hype Boy.

-I can't pick oneㅠ

-Attention, Ditto, Hype Boy, How Sweet. They have a lot of great songs.

-Attention, ETA, Ditto, Cool With You, How Sweet....

-Supernatural

-Hype Boy, How Sweet, Supernaturalㅠㅠ I can't pick one from these three.

-Hype Boy is my favorite girl group song ever. I'm not a NewJeans' fan by the way.

-Hype Boy. I can never get tired of that song.

-Attention and Hype Boy. Their other releases after that are not my cup of tea. 

-Honestly... I like all of their songs, I can't pick one.

-Ditto is my favorite song from NewJeans, I didn't know it's not a title track...

trazy.com