Klook.com

Wednesday, July 10, 2024

This is how Jang Hyunseung has been doing these days


JHS: Kids these days: I can't tell the difference between 'Oppa', 'Ahjussi', and 'Uncle'

Fan: Honestly, isn't it right to call you 'Uncle' if there's a XX age gap?

JHS: I think I can still be called 'Oppa' if the age gap is not too extreme, no? But actually, I have a lot of Noona fans. I should give formula milk as fan support for those Noonas...


Fan: I'm about to break up with someone I've been dating for 400 days. Does a guy asking for space mean he wants to break up?

JHS: Your boyfriend doesn't seem great. Break up with him. He might just need time to think, and there are a lot of cases where couples get back together after that. But he still doesn't seem great.

So freaking hilariousㅋㅋ

[+284][-5]

1. [+212][-1] The f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
And there are so many of you who don't message me. They're just lurking... Isn't it a waste of money? Send messages, won't you?

2. [+209][-0] ㅋㅋㅋ
Fan: Wow oppa, I'm currently pooping but it's so hot in the bathroom that I'm sweating buckets. Please cheer me up.
JHS: You don't like me, do you?

3. [+180][-0] Giving formula milk as fan support is f*cking hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+172][-0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHe's really funny. Honestly, I thought Jang Hyungseung had a strange personality, but seeing him talk with Daesung, he seems completely normal, which surprised me.

5. [+152][-0] Fans who ask for advice on their relationships are hilarious as well. It's like they're chatting with Simsimi or chatbotㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+95][-1] So freaking hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I know 'Geondae' is correct, but design-wise, 'Gandae' looks prettier. It's my preference.

7. [+91][-0] Sometimes, I burst out laughing seeing his messagesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Fan: Today's remaining schedule: Watch baseball, shower and brush teeth, organize desk, finish assignments please, refill fountain pen ink.

JHS: Don't use my chatroom as memo pad like that...ㅋㅋㅋ큐
trazy.com