Klook.com

Wednesday, June 5, 2024

The reason I broke up is simple. While we were dating, she sent me a message saying, 'Yeonjun-ah, I love you.'



The reason I broke up is simple. While we were dating, she sent me a message saying, 'Yeonjun-ah, I love you.' I figured it was meant for her friends. I wanted to contact her at 11:30 PM because I missed her, but when I opened the DM, she had sent a video of another guy, saying 'Yeonjun-ah, I love you.' Who would want to get married under those circumstances? Even if I wanted to respect her, I realized that she’s not someone who fits with my personal beliefs, so I broke up with her. She publicly posted about me on Instagram, but behind the scenes, she’s sending DMs to her friends saying she loves another guy. That day, I got annoyed and went to a club. Now, I’m eating Philly cheesesteak.


Hyeji: "Yeonjun, I love you."

Thugmin: "Honey, let’s break up. This isn’t right. You love Yeonjun, so let’s end it.

Caption: I’m a romantic. I personally don’t need a girl who easily says 'I love you' to another guy. I want to experience true love and dedicate myself to one person.


Hyeji: Youngmin-ah, I’m sorry. You told me you didn’t like it, and I messed up. I sincerely promise it won’t happen again. I’ll be careful even in chats you don’t see and when you’re not around. I was too simple-minded and didn’t think it through...

Thugmin: No, just go ahead. I’m deleting your number. Live simply, the way you want. That’s your happiness. I’m leaving to find my happiness. I don’t want to see you anymore.

Caption: Saying you love a celebrity isn’t wrong. It’s just that it makes me compare myself and feel bad, so even after I told you how I felt, you kept sending those messages to your friends. I can’t think about doing anything together anymore.


Hyeji (The girlfriend)'s Instagram story

Yes, I'm that person who broke up because of TXT's Yeonjun. I felt hurt and didn’t understand why he viewed an idol as my romantic interest, but I sincerely apologized out of respect for the person I loved. But to me, it was shocking that this was the reason for breaking up after a year of talking about marriage.

Summary:

a. Thugmin, a CEO of the clothing brand posted on Instagram about breaking up with his girlfriend.

b. The reason for the breakup was that his girlfriend mistakenly sent him a message meant for her friends, saying she loved TXT’s Yeonjun along with a reels of Yeonjun.

c. The girlfriend confirmed that they broke up because of TXT’s Yeonjun.

This is currently being retweeted over 20,000 times on Twitter.


-Yeonjun saved someone’s life.

-He's immature

-Liking pretty things is human nature. Has this guy never liked a celebrity? Non-fans can’t understand how it's like to be a fan. Breaking up is better for her mental health.

-I really thought this was a meme.

-I can understand why he'd want to break up over that, but it's very childish of him to post it publicly like this.

-Thumbs up Yeonjun❤️, you really saved someone's life.

-If he's never been a fan of an idol, I can understand why he acted like that. But it's very embarrassing of him to expose everything like that. I mean... If my boyfriend suddenly said, 'Yujin-ah, I love you', I'd want to watch what he's watching too...

-Breaking up because she said 'I love you' to a celebrity is understandable. Documenting it and posting it on Instagram? Not so much.

-If the man I was going to marry sent messages like that, I’d be really upset and want to break up too.

-I wonder why he thought it was a good idea to post it on Instagram...

-It’s like saying 'I love you, Fu Bao.'

-What a petty guy

-Good for her.
trazy.com