Klook.com

Tuesday, June 4, 2024

, ,

Park Bogum and Jang Doyeon cried in the latest episode of Salon Drip


Jang Doyeon: So... this is hypothetical! When you pass away, what would you like to say to the people who miss you?

Park Bogum: To those who miss me? 'Thank you! You're doing great!' Words of encouragement, I guess? And... 'Thank you for liking me...'

Jang Doyeon: I made a deer cry... But you usually express yourself well... Because people usually cry when they can't express an emotion and regret "Why couldn't I express it." But Bogum, you're doing so well in expressing yourself to everyone right now, so why...

Park Bogum: No, there are times when I can't express myself, and there are times when I can't. Just imagining, if my AI was created and talked to people who miss me, I would say thank you for liking me until now. What about you, Sunbae-nim? 

Jang Doyeon: I think it would be different for each person... If it's close friends, I think I'd tell them not to forget me. 'Set an alarm and think of me once a week! So I won't feel hurt~' And to my family... ㅠㅠㅠ I'd probably joke around. 'Actually, I'm not dead!~'

Park Bo-gum: That's even sadderㅠㅠㅠ 

theqoo

-ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I cried while watching itㅠㅠㅠ Park Bogum seems like a really nice person..

-Oh my, I'm crying tooㅠㅠ

-Why is this so sadㅠㅠ

-Stop cryingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Even the production staff are cryingㅠ

-Why am I crying?ㅋㅋㅋㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-This is so sad.. I'm tearing up too

-Oh, he's so sweet

-Just imagining that situation alone makes me tear up ㅠㅠ

-Bogum, why are you crying.. sweetie ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Bogumㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Ohㅠㅠㅠ This is sad...

-I'm going to watch the movie, Bogumㅠㅠㅜㅜㅠ

trazy.com