Klook.com

Tuesday, May 28, 2024

,

[Lovely Runner] Preview of ECLIPSE's Version of 'Star' in the ending of the finale episode

 

You can listen to the full version if you buy the CD 

theqoo 

-I love it so muchㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Byun Wooseok's voice is really good..

-Hearing it at the end made me even more emotionalㅠㅠㅠ

-Don’t leave, Eclipse, don’t leaveㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Alright... I'll buy the CD...

-Wooseok, let's release an albumㅠㅠ

-When it came out at the end, it was so good that my jaw droppedㅠㅠ

-The song is so good.

-I'll buy the CD.

-I love this song so muchㅠㅠㅠ

-His voice is really amazing.

-The song is so goodㅠㅠ I'll get the CD right away.

-The song is good, it goes so well with Sunjae's voice.

-I've been waiting for this...

-My ears are happy.

-MCountdown, please

trazy.com