Klook.com

Monday, May 27, 2024

Aespa 'Armageddon' MV

 

theqoo

-Ningning's beauty is seriously on another level.

-Wow, this is so good.

-Wow, it's like a piece of art. The music video quality is insane, and the song is high-quality too.

-This is seriously so cool. It’s a masterpiece, the song is good, and the music video quality is insane. The members are all incredible. Who else but Aespa could do this?

-The beat, choreography, music video, and members' visuals—everything is perfect. This is the concept than only Aespa can pull off.

-I like it... I like this kind of thing.

-They made an art piece with the music video.

-Am I the only one getting goosebumps and feeling like crying? This is true art, it’s amazing.

-It would be awesome if they promote this in a theater so that we can see it on a big screen.

 ㄴOh, I want to see it in IMAX.

-The song is so good, I love it.

-The music video looks so expensive.

-I prefer 'Supernova'... Karina's choppy bangs here look amazing.

-Giselle suits the concept this time perfectly.

-I keep repeating it because I love it so much... it’s really so good.

trazy.com