Klook.com

Saturday, May 28, 2022

, , ,

If you could change faces, would you rather change it to Jisoo's or Jennie's face?

 

Traditional beauty vs Charming beauty

pann

[+250][-92]

1. [+239][-8] F*ck, I can't even change it for real but why do I think about this seriously? I'd change mine to Jisoo's

2. [+190][-7] Jisoo's

3. [+153][-4] Jisoo

4. [+133][-5] Isn't it obviously Jisoo's? Jennie has the type of face that suits various styling, but if you were a non-celebrity you can't dress like Jennie. 

5. [+92][-1] If you're going to continue living as a non-celebrity, it's better to have a face like Jisoo's. If you were to live with Jennie's face, you would have to always have a stylist and make-up artist.

6. [+59][-28] I hate myself for actually thinking about this seriously. My answer is Jennie'sㅠㅠ I think there's no one in South Korea who looks like Jennie. Her eyes are charming.

7. [+54][-25] Jennie Jennie

8. [+50][-13] Totally Jennie for meㅠ

trazy.com