Klook.com

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

, ,

Netflix drama that is overshadowed because of Squid Game

 







DP

Honestly, DP is more well-made but Squid Game has the theme that nothing else can beatㅋㅋㅋ


-I personally enjoyed DP more than Squid Game

-I watched both DP and Squid Game! I personally like DP more...

-I enjoyed watching both DP and Squid Gameㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-You guys really have to watch DP. It's a really great drama, the storyline is really amazingㅠㅠㅠ

-I watched DP in one sitting while it took me quite some time to finish Squid Game...

-I really enjoyed DP. I just finished watching it all yesterday...

-I enjoyed both dramas, but I watched DP without skipping any parts and all at one sitting while I skipped some parts in Squid Game. Both are great dramas, anyway!

-I already finished watching DP before Squid Game came outㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-But don't most people finish watching DP first before Squid Game becomes popular?

-I'm so happy because there's a lot of great dramas lately...

-I don't think it's overshadowed. I remember seeing DP in news back then.

-DP is a really well-made drama...
trazy.com