Klook.com

Friday, May 18, 2018

,

Are there anyone who hates it when someone buys the exactly same thing like theirs?

My friend asked me whether if she could buy the same eyeliner like the one I have
So I asked her why would she ask my permission first and she said, 'Don't you hate it when someone has the exactly same thing like the one you own??'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What the..
Are there anyone who feel this way?


[+140][-15]

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.18 09:31 신고하기
I wouldn't mind if it's a make up product like eyeliner etc.. But I kinda hate it when it comes to clothes or bags..ㅎ
224
22
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.18 08:33 신고하기
Sometimes..ㅜㅜ I don't mind if it's a make up product, but I really hate it if someone buys the exactly same clothes like the one I own,,ㅠㅠ
171
15
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.18 13:27 신고하기
I don't understand why would people hate it when someone has the exactly same stuffs like they own.. It's not like there's only one of that in this world, the factory must've made thousands of the same things and it's possible for people to buy the same thing. My friends could accidentally buy the same thing or maybe they see me using it and think that it's nice so they decide to buy the same thing, and it's okay. Why would I get offended with stuffs like that? Do you think this whole world revolves around you? If you're worried that you'll get compared with the other person just because you wear the same thing, it means that you have a very very low confidence. It must be really uncomfortable to live in this world if you have that type of mindset.. You're buying it with your own money, why would you care about what people say?
162
183
ㅇㄹㅇㄹ |2018.05.18 13:23 신고하기
Those people who have a low confidence would feel offended to see someone buying the same things like they ownㅋㅋㅋ
44
75
ㅉㅉ |2018.05.18 14:49 신고하기
I often feel that way...
41
8
ㅋㅋ |2018.05.18 13:26 신고하기
What do you mean?? Admit it, you're just a copycat who would ask youtubers what kind of products they're using in the video and then go and buy one for yourself..ㅋㅋㅋ So fr
37
10

trazy.com