Klook.com

Sunday, October 1, 2017

, ,

Oh My Girl's hidden card

오마이걸이 아직 꺼내지 않은 카드 | 인스티즈
오마이걸이 아직 꺼내지 않은 카드 | 인스티즈

We need to see her starting her career as an actress just like how Gugudan and WJSN's members did 


-God-Yoobin..

-Whoa.. She has the aura.. So prettyㅠㅠㅠ

-Bae Yoobin, you're the bestㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. I think it's my first time seeing Binnie without bangs!

-Binnie is the most beautiful woman I've seen in my life..

-Girls, let's fly higherㅠㅠ My beautiful baby girls..

-She looks like Joshua..

-She reminds me of Gongchan whenever I see her..

-All of Oh My Girl's members are beautiful..ㅠㅠ Yoobin reminds me of Shin Siah, so beautiful..ㅠㅠ

-The world needs to know how beautiful Bae Yoobin is..

-She looks way more breath-taking in personㅋㅋ She has a really small face, on top of that, she's also cute and beautiful.. She's got the complete package..

-Binnie..ㅠㅠ I already have my eyes on her since the first time I saw her in Cupid..

-Am I the only one who thinks that she resembles Joshua..?

-Binnie-ya, I love you..

-I miss her...ㅠㅠ

-She's very gorgeous..ㅠㅠ

-Oh My Girl is like a garden full of flowersㅠㅠ Each of the members are beautiful, and their beauty harmonizes really well when they're together..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com