Klook.com

Saturday, May 27, 2017

, , ,

Produce 101 Season 2 wouldn't be as successful as it is now if it wasn't for him VS He doesn't make a big difference

Everybody thought PD101 Season 2 would flop, but in the end it doesn't. 
Jang Moonbok, who became the hot issue as soon as he was revealed to be a participant in PD101 Season 2. He was all over the online forums and communities.


-I personally think he plays a big role in making PD101 Season 2 successful..

-At first, I just watched PD101 Season 2 to watch him.. But it's actually more interesting than I thought, so I keep on watching it..

-I found out Mnet was going to have the season 2 of PD101 because of him..

-I agree.. Because I wouldn't watch this show if it wasn't for him..

-I don't think so.. His presence doesn't make any big differences..

-I think he plays a big role in making PD101 Season 2 successful.. Because a lot of people started watching it just to see him..

-It doesn't really matter for me.. Because I already planned on watching the season 2 before I knew he was going to participate in the show..

-There are a lot of people who know Jang Moonbok but don't watch the show.. So yeah, he doesn't make a big difference..

-He doesn't make a big difference.. I started watching PD101 Season 2 because I was captivated by Park Jihoon's wink..

-Most of people I know, they started to watch the show for Moonbok and they started to like the other boys as they follow the show..

-It's true that he was all over the online forums and communities, but it doesn't mean that he plays a big role in making the show successful..

-I'm one of those people who started to watch the show because of him..

-I don't watch Superstar K and I didn't know him..

-He was one of the reason the show didn't flop, but not anymore.. 

-He's not the only reason why the show didn't flop, it's because all of the boys are so unique and charming..

-Actually, the ones who made the show successful was Yoon Jisung and Jang Moonbok. The first and second episode of the show were really boring if it wasn't for them..

-I started to watch the show because of him.. I even voted for the boys!

-Nope.. I'm watching the season 2 because the first season was really interesting..

-Nope.. If there was any trainees who made the show successful, I would say it's Park Jihoon, not Jang Moonbok..

-Jang Moonbok is the reason why muggles started to watch this show. But not for fangirls, we just watch it to see our boys..
trazy.com