Klook.com

Saturday, April 22, 2017

,

The drama whose OSTs are just as good as Goblin's OSTs

is Moon Lovers.
It's too bad that it got a lot of hate, mostly from people who didn't even watch it in the first placeㅠㅠ
They always use the right OSTs for the right scenes.


1. Chen, Baekhyun, Xiumin (EXO) - For You


2. Loco, Punch - Say Yes


3. IOI - I Love You, I Remember You


4. Davichi - Forgetting You


5. Taeyeon - All With You


6. Epik High, Lee Hi - Can You Hear My Heart


7. Baek Ayeon - A Lot Like Love


8. SG Wannabe - I Confess


9. Sunhae Im - Will Be Back


10. Lee Hi - My Love


11. Jung Seunghwan - Wind


12. Akdong Musician - Be With You


13. Dohyeok Lim - Goodbye


-The best drama I've ever watched in my life..ㅜㅜ I hope they will do a season 2, or at least release a DVDㅠㅠㅠ

-I was expecting for Descendants of The Sun..

-I agree..ㅠㅠ I listen to these songs everyday because they're all very good..

-I was expecting for Another Oh HaeyoungㅋㅋㅋBut I agree that Moon Lovers' OSTs are nice too..

-I personally think It's Okay It's Love's OSTs are the best for me, I still listen to them nowadays..

-I didn't even watch the drama, but I even purchased IOI's I Love You, I Remember You because it's a very nice song..

-Sunhae Im's Will Be Back is a really nice song..

-I like everything about this drama, from the plot, even until their OSTsㅜㅜ  I still can't get over the fact that the drama has already ended..

-I still listen to these songs a lot these days..

-My favorites are For You and Forgetting You;ㅅ; 

-I agree..ㅠㅠ Their songs are really really good..

-Jealousy Incarnation has good OSTs too!

-I clicked this post expecting to see Descendants of The Sun's OSTs.. I'll listen to these songs later..

-You will regret it if you don't watch this drama..

-I will watch this drama again once my exam period ends..ㅠㅠ

-I think Descendant of The Sun has the best OSTs ever!!

-I'm tearing up just by watching the MVㅠㅠㅠ

-Will Be Back never fails to bring tears to my eyes..

-I know right, they have the best OSTs ever..ㅠㅠ

-This is a really nice drama..ㅠㅠ To those who still haven't watched it, you totally should! 

-The best drama ever..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com