Klook.com

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

, ,

Yoo Jaeseok takes a look at himself 10 years ago

"You're a celebrity, but why aren't you showing up on TV?"
People said those words as a joke to me, but for me those words really..
When I get home.. Those.. Those words become a deep scar inside my heart..

This is the awards that I have ever received during 10 years of my work in this industry.

And this one is a gift I got at the end of year

Just like now, I will stay humble and work hard..
I will work hard to show you the honest and dilligent side of me..

Yoo Jaesuk who's working hard to keep that promise he made ten years ago..


-Yoonunimㅠㅠ

-He's so cool....

-I respect himㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-He's a really amazing personㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm getting goosebumps and tearing up right now..ㅠㅠ

-I hope for him to always be happyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Everyone experiences that kind of point in their livesㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-No one knows what the future holds..

-Yoonunim I love youㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm tearing upㅠㅠㅠ

-He's a very respectable personㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. Amazing...

-He's a very cool and amazing person.. I really respect him..

 
trazy.com