Klook.com

Saturday, May 28, 2016

, , , , , ,

Who is prettier?

Jung Chaeyeon

 or

 Zhou Zieqiong?

[+13][-6]

1. [+71][-19] I'm not her fan, but I really have to admit that Zhou Zieqiong is really pretty..

2. [+48][-24] Jung Chaeyeon for me

3. [+35][-8] Zhou Jieqiong.. Honestly, Jung Chaeyeon would be so-so without her light skin.. Her face is too big.

4. [+22][-16] Jung Chaeyeon.. Zhou Zieqiong's jaw is somewhat weird for me..

5. [+18][-10] Jung Chaeyeon's features are not fancy but she has this innocent vibes, leaving the fact that she did plastic surgery. 

6. [+11][-0] Both are pretty on their own way.. Jung Chaeyeon has an innocent vibes, while Zhou Zieqiong is rather on the fancy side.

7. [+11][-8] Both are pretty but I personally find Zhou Zieqiong is prettier, she's my type.

8. [+10][-11] Jung Chaeyeon

9. [+9][-1] Zhou Jieqiong

10. [+9][-8] Isn't Zhou Jieqiong prettier?

trazy.com