Klook.com

Saturday, May 21, 2016

, ,

The group that disappeared after their debut

Gyus Day who debuted on SM Town's Concert last year.
They don't have any activities or promotions after their debut stage.
Turns out the one with short hair is rumoured to has imigrated oversea, and the one with medium-short-hair is currently doing a volunteer work.


-Junhee was my bias, thoughㅠㅠ

-The one in the right is pretty just by looking from a distance... She's like a model..

-Junhee Unnieㅠㅠ

-AhㅋㅋㅋㅋSo pretty, Choi Minhee..

-Junhee imigrated overseaㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Why is Junhee Unnie so prettyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Junhee-ya.. I loved you..

-Junhee Unnie, please come back... I want to see Gyus Day againㅠㅠ

-I really like Shim Jangmi Unnieㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I cried when I saw Junhee Unnie's visualㅠㅠㅠ

-Minjung unnie.. When will you have a comeback?

-Kyuyoung Unnie..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Kyuyoung Unnie... You're reading this right? I miss youㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Minjung Unnieㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com