Klook.com

Saturday, May 14, 2016

, , ,

An Idol who's really satisfied with his job

You can even see his overflowing happiness through the gifs


-Chanyeol-ah, if you're happy then I'm happy as well..

-Happy Virus~~~~~<3

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHe really does look happy

-I'm a nonfan but I know this was going to be an article about Chanyeolㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He really looks so happy!

-He seems to enjoy what he's doing right nowㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

-So brightㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Nothing else matters if you're happyㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-What a nice sight to see... Instead of those who whines all the time...

-Exo's official happiness

-It's really nice to see him enjoy performing on stages..

-I really like Love Me Rightㅠㅠㅠ But the others seem to enjoy this promotions as well..

-He makes me happyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I clicked the title to see you, Chanyeol-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com