Klook.com

Monday, April 25, 2016

, ,

Why is Twice copying BlockB..ㅠ

I think this is Twice's new album cover, or something like that

and this is BlockB's album cover for 'Her'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

JYP might not intended it..What is thisᅟᅲᅟᅲ

[+71][-13]

1. [+34][-12] That ripped paper is an usual concept but it really looks alike.. Especially the colorㅠㅠ

2. [+27][-13] I'm so upset.. Why are they copying BlockBㅠㅠ My heart is hurting..

3. [+25][-1] Well, we can't exactly say they're copying BlockB but it really looks alike..ㅋ

4. [+10][-2] It's kind of ambiguous, but BlockB fans might be upset because of this..

5. [+9][-1] I'm a BBC, but they didn't create the album cover by theirselves so saying Twice plagiarizing BlockB is a little bit too much..

6. [+7][-0] I'm a BlockB fan, but that is something that has been used for a long time even before BlockB came up with it.. I don't really know the purpose of you posting this post and dragging another group's fans.

7. [+7][-7] Then, did Ailee plagiarize this one too?

trazy.com