Klook.com

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

, ,

Honestly, this is your first time seeing such face among idols, right?

I personally think his face is the first and also the best.. It's just my personal opinion!



-His name is Johnny, am I right?

-I couldn't agree more.. Johnny has his own unique aura..

-Listening to his voice in the radio is such a healing..

-Look at his aura when he flips his fringes like that.. I could write a whole novel about him..

-Now my heart flutters just by reading his name, 'Seo Youngho'ㅠㅠ Youngho-ya..ㅠㅠ

-One and onlyㅠㅠ

-Youngho-ya, you're the best..ㅠㅠ 

-Hul.. I'm not even a fan of him but I knew this post was going to be about Johnny just by reading the title..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I know right.. I really want to marry him. He's just so handsome to handle..

-Even the word 'handsome' is not enough to express how handsome Johnny is..ㅠㅠ I love him..ㅠㅠ

-He really does have that 'Flower boy' aura in him..

-Once you hear the way he talks, I bet you'll melt down into a big poodle because of his sweetness.. He's just so perfect..

-Johnny is so sweet..ㅠㅠ He's literally the best..ㅠㅠ

-I love Johnny so much..ㅠㅠ

-I mean.. How could someone look this handsome?

-He looks like an actor..

-I thought he was Sewoon at first..
trazy.com