Klook.com

Thursday, February 22, 2018

, , ,

Jung Hyungdon and Defconn to leave Weekly Idol



-It's not Weekly Idol without Defconn and Jung Hyungdon..ㅠㅠ

-Oh no.. Weekly Idol without Jung Hyungdon and Defconn, I can't even imagine it..

-What..ㅠㅠ No..ㅠㅠ I'm watching Weekly Idol just for the chemistry between the idols and DoniConi..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Then who in the earth would host the show..?

-Why..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Please tell me this is not real..ㅠㅠ

-No..ㅠㅠ DoniConi are Weekly Idol's everything..ㅠㅠ I don't want to lose them..ㅠㅠ

-Weekly Idol exists because of DoniConi..

-Hul?? Weekly Idol without DoniConi??? DoniConi are the mascot of Weekly Idol, though..ㅠㅠ

-Please no..ㅠㅠ Nu'est still hasn't guested on this show as a full team..ㅠㅠ Please don't leave Weekly Idol..ㅠㅠ

-I somehow have a feeling that the new MCs would be Kim Heechul and Leeteuk..

-Hul.. I seriously clicked on this post thinking it was just another joke..ㅠㅠ

-What??? Then who will host the show from now on?
  -The show itself won't be continued anymore..

-It is stated that Weekly Idol won't be continued anymore..

-No.. This can't be real.. Please don't leave me, Weekly Idol..

-If Weekly Idol is discontinued then what should I watch..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. I wanted to see NCT guesting on the show as a full team, though..ㅠㅠ

-This makes no sense..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com